Sunday, September 14, 2008

BRIDES WEDDING

17th August 2008

wedding event in Beverly Hotel, kk , Sabah..
one of my sister's Friend named Ady...doing here smooky eyes but she doesnt want to use any eye Lasheh coz of Fobia i think hehehhe....

Make-Up By Jason(me) & Hair Do by Wedie






left( Jason ) Mid ( bride Ady) Right (Wedie)





On the same day, my sis wanna attend Ady's wedding...so i did her Make-up..smooky GREEN
WOW!


Here's another Bride which is One of my Nightmare of doing her makeup..

Why i say nightmare...becoz...im panic tht time coz my foundation doesnt stick to her face..God!...

Hair Do Is by my cousin Marini...not so good in Hair...


Tht time i just use Murah2 punya Product...cant afford MAC or wht ever laa...i use two wat cake silkygirl jak =p hehehe..


This is Marini doing her Hair Do...



And Yeah Dont be Suprise with her Husband....

2 comments:

izanazuani said...

nda sbr sudah tgk u makeup dorang2 time raya jaz. yg penting harus vogue ya?

Jason said...

yeahh insyallah aku kasi vogue org2 kampung...harap2 dorg trima laa lipstik pale2 ni...